Monday, October 28, 2013

Beauty Tips That Will Make Him Melt

When it comes to pleasing a man, sometimes a gal just wants to throw in the proverbial towel. There are so many questions when it comes to what men like and so few definitive answers. For instance, "does he think my red lipstick is sexy or slutty?" or "are my fake eyelashes a turn-on or off?" And these are the easy questions. Trying to figure out what they want emotionally is a whole other issue. One reserved for all-nighter conversations or the therapist's couch (NOT our field of expertise, sorry). The guidance we can give you in the relationship department is strictly beauty related, but every smart seductress knows that her beauty can act as her secret weapon to getting a man's attention and affection. That's why we're sharing some sexy beauty tips that are tried, true and sure to heat things up. No matter what the temperature is outside, these beauty tips will make him melt

It's important to remember that what some guys love about the way a girl looks, others guys don't. One thing's for sure: there is no single thing that every guy likes when it comes to your beauty practices. However, there are a few things that are guaranteed to raise the blood pressure of most guys. To find out what those are, we pounded the virtual beauty pavement (by way of Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and asked men and women to nail down exactly what it is that guys like most when it comes to a woman's beauty. And here is what we got: specific makeup looks, secret scents, sexy hairstyles and beauty tips that have made pulses race all over the country.
Before we show you the beauty tips that'll send his temperature soaring, allow a quick obligatory side note: while these beauty tips will make you irresistible, no hairstyle or makeup style can look hot unless you feel confident wearing it or doing it. Feeling uncomfortable in your skin (or makeup or hairstyle) is NOT sexy to any man. A woman has to "own" her style to look sexy -- period. With that said, be yourself and try on some of these sexy beauty secrets, but don't blame us when he won't leave you alone.

Tip 1: Expose your lips

While some men like a rouged lip, most replied back with a resounding "NO!" when asked if they preferred a mouth coated in lipstick. One woman said, "my boyfriend LOVES it when I wear a subtle lip gloss that shows off the texture of my natural lips. He hates to kiss me when I'm rockin' the red." One guy said, "For some reason, the smell of lipstick has, and always will, remind me of my grandma. I'm sorry, but no one deserves that imagery."


Tip 2: Exfoliate and shave

"I find it the sexiest when I'm kissing a girl and I lightly brush my hand over her legs and her skin is super smooth. It's just the ultimate in femininity," says one guy. "There is this part on a woman's belly, just around her belly button and around her hips, that is so smooth that it just begs for my lips," another man claims.


Tip 3: Get regular bikini waxes

Felling confident "down there," is very important to a lot of ladie's sexual self-confidence. "When I know all that 'business' is taken care of, I can just relax and have a good time [when we get intimate]. Which, of course, is all my husband really wants," says one woman. Lots of men we asked shared the "I just want her to be comfortable" sentiment: "whatever is going to make my girlfriend feel the sexiest, is what I want," says one devoted boyfriend.


Tip 4: Let him see your eyes

"Nothing is more unattractive to me than when I see a girl with a caked on face and big phony eyelashes. It just looks like she is trying way too hard which is telling me she is the kind of girl that requires way too much effort," says one guy. Other men replied with similar distaste when asked how they felt about faux eyelashes: "Not a fan. With fake eyelashes, you get this strange plastic look around the eyes that doesn't fit, unless the rest of the body is plastic as well ... if you know what I mean." Some guys didn't mind them, but one warned, "go ahead and wear them if you think they look hot, but just so you ladies know, it is a huge turn off if one of those things comes off. Ew."


Tip 5: Wear your hair down

 Across the board, men prefer that women wear their hair down rather than up in any kind of "styled" 'do. "Women just look more approachable, like they are down to have a good time when their hair is free-flowing and not all hairsprayed up," says one man. Another guy agreed, "I want to run my fingers through your hair and I can't do that when it's got a bunch of junk in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment