Monday, October 28, 2013

Beauty Tips from Women Men Love




You might have the perfect date-night 'do, but even the savviest beauty junkie can learn a thing or two from these sought-after sirens.

Dry Spells

"I couldn't survive without dry shampoo," claims ESPN's Erin Andrews. "Before I go on camera, it gives me that Marisa Miller-vibe that I'm always striving to have!"


FAUX PAS, NO MORE!

"Topstick isn't just for toupees! I use the wig-adhesive when I'm taping live segments. I simply take one side of the double-sided tape off, place it on my skin where I want the top to lay, and then I take the other side off and press the garment into place. Voila! No more wardrobe malfunctions!" says actress and TV personality Vanessa Minnillo

CURLY CUES

"Curling your lashes really makes a huge difference," explains 30 Rock star Katrina Bowden. "It opens up the eye area and makes your eyes stand out."

No comments:

Post a Comment